1- Sheer Confidentiality
2- Your Consent
- It is a part of providing services to you when we routinely communicate with you by sending order transaction emails, administrative emails, and circulars posted on the website, also texts and other forms of messaging. We mostly prefer to communicate via emails, but it is necessary that you have your complete consent while receiving our phone calls that are related to order delivery or any request made on Medszoo.
- When you agree to accept the newsletter subscription, we may send information regarding new product updates, any special offer, or any such information through emails, which might interest you as well as benefit you somehow. It is your call if you don’t want to receive the promotional information. The proper guidelines to unsubscribe the e-newsletter are mentioned in the newsletter itself.
- Now, it is your duty to provide us your appropriate personal information, this will help us to contact you for any further correspondence with respect to any order related query with Medszoo. We are not responsible for the inaccurate information provided by you, it may even hinder with your shopping experience at our site.
- You can update any information in your account any time you want by signing in to your account, then swiftly review/change your confidential personal information as you want with convenience.
- In the future, Medszoo may request for any additional information as per the requirement to customize the services down to the personalized level for the customers.
3- The Information We Collect from You
- Your personally identifiable information is not collected automatically. It is you who provide your details to the website when you register/sign up as a new customer or when you place the order, upload your medical prescription at Medszoo. When you update your existing details, when you sign up for newsletters when you ask for our pharmacist support, contact us or submit your testimonial at Medszoo, you share your details willingly.
- However, we automatically receive the technical information about your computer/device while you land on our website that includes your IP address, your device’s operating system, time-zone, browser type, browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol setting on the internet.
- When you browse through our website, we may also collect the information on which page exactly you are viewing, the web addresses from which you land on the site, or the time you spent on one page, download errors or response times. All this information helps us to analyze the trends and preferences of a customer and it directly helps us to assist you in a better way by improving our ways of providing services.
4- The Way Information Collected from You is Used
The information that is necessary to fulfill our services to you is the one retained and collected. The information provided by you to the website is only used to do the below-mentioned reasons:
- To carry out the responsibilities regarding your request for the products and services.
- To customize the shopping experiences for you by improving our website’s functionality through your feedback.
- To make sure the content used on our website is effective enough to influence the generation.
- To communicate with you if any changes are required in our quality of service.
- To ensure your identity by running a background check to prevent fraud.
5- If Your Information is Shared Elsewhere
- We do not indulge in selling, renting, or exchanging any classified information that is stored on our website with the third party for any commercial reasons. However, we partner with the trusted online payment services to provide an authentic payment gateway for secured money transaction.
6- Who Has Your Information?
- Your personal information is only to be accessed on a need-to-know-basis by specific Medszoo employees assigned to handle the confidential information or who are assigned to carry out your requested activity. The assigned employees are bound to follow strict discrete obligations.
- A cookie is a small fraction of information placed by the website on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are not meant to collect any personal information but to analyze data about the web page traffic, that helps us to save your preferences for future perspective.
- This gives us an opportunity to customize our website according to your preferences, which will indeed help us to deliver way more personalized service to you. It is perhaps your choice to accept or decline cookies. But make sure you know the fact that declining the cookies could keep you from using the website to its complete capability
8- Security Policy
- It is a guarantee that your personal information is safe and secure with us. Medszoo knows its way to take careful precautions to protect the customer’s classified information from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, or unauthorized improvisation.
- We have the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to prevent any unauthorized access and guarantee the security of the information collected online to date.
- The personal information is encrypted and protected with 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which safely keeps all the information you update.
- We are known to store your personal information on the computer in a very secure environment. We do what we can do best to keep your classified information as safe as possible, but no company or website like us can entirely eliminate the risks related to safety measures when it comes to your classified personal details.
9- We Maintain Confidentiality of your Prescription
- There are many reasons people choose the online pharmacy to purchase prescription medicine. Some are satisfied with remaining anonymous rather than handling the prescription on a pharmacy store, and forcibly have to interact. Well, we understand the nature of the confidential prescription you provide to order prescription medicine. We respect the anonymity and treat your prescription as much-protected information.
11- Contact Information