BOOK ONLINE MEDICINE DELIVERY IN LUCKNOW
- Search and select the medicines you want
- Upload your prescription at check out
- Choose home delivery or store pick up
Click and Pick
- Search and select the Medicines you want
- Select the Medszoo where you wish to pick up the order
- Show the prescription at the store and collect your medicine
Receive a Call Back
- Our customer Representative will call you and confirm the order
The internet represents a massive change in technology that has made it possible to do many things that were even inconceivable quiet a time ago. When e-commerce meets pharmacy, it gives birth to E-Pharmacy or Online Pharmacy, which simply means all your medical needs close at hand just a click away. Online Pharmacy can give patients better control of their health care, medical records and can change the entire culture of medicine.
Every healthcare professional used to have access to different chunks of information but the patient had none. E-Pharmacy plays an important role in coordinating this information with the patients. Even it allows the patients to choose their desired health care professionals.
The Indian pharmacy market is humongous, estimated by industry to be approximately Rs. 1.2 lakh crore in size. The online pharmacy market is estimated to be a fraction of that at Rs. 700-800 crore has been plagued by regulatory hurdles which are now showing signs of easing. The executive chairman at investment bank MAPE Advisory Group says, “There is nothing illegal today about e-pharmacies, as long as they are operating in conjunction with Information Technology Act and the Drugs and Cosmetics Act.”
The online pharmacy market is slowly gaining momentum in the E-Commerce industry space with it showing impressive penetration rate in both the rural and urban regions in India. Several entrepreneurs and investors are keen on taking an initiative to be a part of the rapidly rising online Pharmacy industry.
The Indian E-Pharmacy market growth is fueled by the rise in the number of Indian population suffering from chronic clinical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, asthma and obesity, which is leading to an increased demand for therapeutics.
E-Pharmacy is one of the innovative progressions which are probably going to connect a gap between the services and end rural customers by giving simple and moderate access of medicines to the shopper at their doorstep. It additionally offers aggressive estimation which in this manner empowers less prosperous individuals to manage the cost of drugs. There is a great deal of progressions that are coming up as applications which help in bringing value, locating a proper healthcare specialist, medication updates and pregnancy cautions to customers.
Increased internet penetration across the world, improved healthcare infrastructure, rapid ageing of the population and increasing awareness pertaining to ecommerce amongst users are some of the factors propelling rapid growth in the e-Pharmacy market.
An online pharmacy is an internet-based vendor that sells medicine and includes the sale of prescription and non-prescription (OTC) medicines. The concept of online shopping has been in vogue for more than two decades and Indian consumers too have started using these online services in the recent times.
As per Indian laws, medicines can be sold by a registered pharmacy that has a retail license and a registered pharmacist on payroll.
- Online pharmacies provide customers new choices and more control over managing their health and well-being.
- Electronic Prescription Service, which sends electronic prescriptions from GP surgeries to pharmacies, is increasingly becoming popular and is likely to replace the traditional paper prescriptions altogether.
- It is helping to change the way patients think about the prescription, particularly those who have repeat prescriptions to treat long-term conditions.
- Patients can select an online pharmacy to dispense their prescribed medication, with the added benefit, which is to get online medicine free home delivery.
- An online purchase of medicines in india can provide you with an easy and private way to buy prescription often at an affordable price.
- It also helps you to remain anonymous if you wish to, during the purchase of certain medication or healthcare products.
- Online pharmacies provide huge discounts and offer better pricing than offline stores.
- They have increased access, lower transaction and product costs, convenience and greater anonymity for consumers.
- They even offer accessibility to people in limited mobility and people in remote areas.
- These provide media alerts (personalized medicine reminder service), discounts and doorstep delivery in a short span of time and validation of prescription through licensed pharmacists.
- Information about substitutes and adverse effects will also be available on these sites.
- Services are available round the clock, 7 days a week.
- Consumers can also take benefits of added value through functionality like personal medication profiles.
- The services are not limited like in traditional pharmacy supplies.
- With the use of technology and access to an inventory of multiple stores at a time, e-pharmacies can aggregate supplies, making otherwise hard-to-find medicines available to consumers across the country. Further, e-pharmacies enable access to rural areas where there is limited presence of retail pharmacy.
- All medicine purchases are stored digitally, making it easy to track the supply chain, thereby decreasing the risk of counterfeit medicines, drug abuse and self-medication.
- E-Pharmacies provide value added information to customers, such as drug interactions, side effects, medicine reminder, and information on cheaper substitutes.
- E-Pharmacies enable pharmacy entrepreneurs to broaden their customer base by reducing their working capital, overhead costs, and increasing margins, which translates into a cost advantage for end customers.
- Orders are 100% documented with records of the prescriptions. Every order dispensed through e-pharmacy has a valid bill and tax to the Government is paid in full.
- During the past two decades, the internet has become an accepted way to purchase products and services. Buying medication online is no exception. As access to the internet is increasing, its use to seek health information is also expanding.
- Before buying the product you’ve been eyeing at the store, you check online to see if the product is cheaper somewhere else. Sounds like human tendency? You usually get a better deal online on the products you tend to purchase. The same goes for same day medicine delivery Lucknow when you buy medicine online at discount price.
- Each year the cost of prescription medicines is going up and it seems like a trend that’s here to stay. This has usually forced people to look for other options. One way to potentially get medicine at a lower cost is to buy generic medicines online.
- It is quiet challenging to keep track of the long-term medication, but when an account is setup with online pharmacy, you get the reminders for the reorders to keep yourself from running out of the monthly supplies and get medicines delivered to your home.
- There is an opportunity to avail huge discounts and buy cheap medicine online.
- The supply or sale of other healthcare products is easier with online pharmacy.
- We can get complete information about the medicines on their websites.
- We provide advice about symptoms.
- Also, we host online support groups.
- In most cases, the online pharmacy staff tries to engage with the customers to get precise information about the kind of prescription they need, in order to minimize the chances of delivering the wrong medication.
- We have a strong governance arrangement that is well managed and led. All the processes, procedures and systems that are used to review, manage and identify risks are complied with this provides a high level of assurance when it comes to the quality of service and safety offered to the patients. Also, our pharmacy conducts systemic and continuous reviews on the key issues raised by the clients to streamline the service delivery. The staff’s competence and skill level are usually evaluated to ensure a safe and secure provision of services.
- One of the unique feature of Medszoo, which is unlike any brick and mortar establishment is the fact that it provides healthcare services that support good outcomes in the patients especially when it comes to the quality and safety of the services they receive. For instance, we have an inventory that has client’s feedback which highlights among other areas if they received the right medication or not.
- We have well trained staff, equipped with the right knowledge and skill in delivering correct and efficient services. The claim to fame is due to the working culture which we opt to support an honest and open behavior. The staff is encouraged to discuss their concerns regarding the practice. This way it is easier to manage any issue gracefully. It not only streamlines their operational efficiency but it helps in reaching out to more customers.
- The confidentiality of each and every customer is our biggest priority. You need not to worry about the payment issues as we provide the payment gateways through the cutting edge technology so that you could buy free home delivery medicine online in Lucknow without any hinderance.
- We are known for the same day delivery in Lucknow as well as Pan India. Choose us for the fastest online tramadol delivery.
- We have got the best offers for you. Find new coupons and many such exciting offer codes almost every day. Simply use the coupon codes to avail the best deal and offers and buy generic medicine online in Lucknow.
- We also provide customer support 24/7 round the clock.
- The objectives of conducting quality assurance are to ensure that the prescribed medicine competently provides the desired effect to the person taking it, to protect patients from accidentally being administered an incorrect or contaminated medication and to ensure medicines comply with the regulations.We strive to provide high quality products to enable them to enhance their reputation, maximize profit and to provide high quality drugs to humans. To meet these targets, we rely on well-designed PQS (Pharmaceutical Quality Systems), which involve the coordination of quality through processes, with the aim of providing products of high quality.